Sunday, October 24, 2010

Death comes creeping

Death comes creeping 

Death comcy and shows no sign of remorse. Entangles you and twists your soul. Gives, you just enough time to call out why and then one more time take me. 
es creeping around the corner. We never know when it will come or how it will linger. We like to think death will be kind. We wish it would take account of those it leaves behind. It hits you - from all sides, gives no mer
My heart breaks for death. For it knows me not at all. I however know it quite well. If it knew me would it take caution before coming my way? Would it think this can wait for another day? Maybe would it ask how are you are you ok? Can you handle death on this one more day? Does scared have meaning to death? Has the word hope not crossed its mind? Sorrow is a word I think long lost to it however there’s always tomorrow. I know it knows the word tomorrow. Tomorrow always comes. 

I see no way around this death that comes on this day. It comes every day to everyone in some form or another. Some it just grazes and others hits head on. Some may taste only once if lucky and others well we just wait. 

Death comes creeping

No comments:

Post a Comment