Saturday, March 24, 2012

People Disguise


So – I wonder what you see – when – I look at you – looking at me – Do you look through open eyes – seeing all that eyes – don’t hide – or do you see my people disguise – the one that says – I do not want to run and hide – I wonder – what it is – that’s me – and am I – what you want to see – If you look beyond the gaze – will you peer deeper – into my maze – So – it is – with games we play – the ones we think – will make others – stay – we play each other – out of fear – never knowing – which is real – the people disguise that is hiding me – you do the same – I know that’s – true – if it were not – the games – would be through – I long for the day – I can stand – naked and bare – long for the day – when people won’t care - to see only what – they want to see – the people disguise – that’s hiding me

No comments:

Post a Comment